Employment Based Immigration Top-quality representation at affordable prices.

Employment-Based Immigration Attorneys in Coppell

Helping Clients in DFW Obtain Work Visas in the U.S.

The United States has made several employment-based visa categories available to encourage foreign nationals to come as entrepreneurs or for work. Christensen Immigration Attorneys is ready and qualified to help you apply for a work visa under any of the categories we describe below.

Contact us online or call (972) 497-1017 to speak with a Coppell work visa lawyer. Se habla Español.

E-1 and E-2 Visas for International Trade & Investments

To qualify for an E-1 or E-2 visa, you must be:

  • A citizen of a treaty country (click here to see E-1 and E-2 treaty countries).
  • Entering the U.S. solely to engage in substantial international trade (E-1) or to form or direct an enterprise into which there has been an investment of capital (E-2). There is no minimum required amount of investment in the enterprise.
  • Subject to certain restrictions, treaty visa holders can also employ essential employees.

If granted, the visa will initially be valid for a maximum of two years. However, it can be renewed indefinitely. This is a great option for those who are wanting to do business in the United States and is from one of the treaty countries.

E-3 Visa: Specialty Occupations from Australia

The E-3 visa is designed specifically to make it easier for Australians in specialty occupations to work in the U.S.

To qualify for an E-3 visa you must:

  • Be a citizen of Australia
  • Have a current employment offer in the United States
  • Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent

If granted, the visa will initially be valid for a maximum of two years and it can be renewed.

TN Visa

The TN visa is specifically for temporary NAFTA professionals from Mexico and Canada. In general, TN recipients will be employed in an occupation requiring a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Some examples include accountants, engineers, teachers, pharmacists, etc. If granted, the visa will initially be valid for a maximum of three years.

To get started, give us a call today at (972) 497-1017 and schedule a consultation with our experienced Coppell work visa lawyers.

We Are a Family That Works & Celebrates Together

Our Clients View More

Our Client Testimonials

  • "Everyone there is very attentive, kind, and professional. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for an immigration attorney!"
  • "They were very welcoming and made sure that we understood the topic at hand. Answered all our questions we had and guided us with trust and honesty."
    Amy A.
  • "He just made us feel very positive about my mom's case. She just became resident thanks to him and his excellent team. I recommend them to anyone who has a case with immigration,"
    Margarita M.
  • "I got my citizenship now and the Law Office of Nathan Christensen formed part of my life."
    Miguel S.
  • "The whole office was helpful, and the process was so easy."
    Jackelin R.

Begin Your Immigration Journey Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy