Student Visas Top-quality representation at affordable prices.

Coppell Immigration Attorneys for Student Visas

Unlock Your Potential with Study Opportunities in the United States

Are you a student looking to broaden your horizons and gain a world-class education? The United States offers a wide range of study opportunities for international students like you. By pursuing your education in the US, you can access top-tier universities, cutting-edge research facilities, and a diverse and vibrant academic community.

At Christensen Immigration Attorneys, we specialize in helping students navigate the complex process of obtaining student visas and making their dream of studying in the US a reality. Our experienced team of immigration attorneys in Coppell, TX is here to guide you every step of the way.

Benefits of studying in the United States include:

  • Access to prestigious universities and research institutions
  • Opportunities for personal and professional growth
  • Networking with students from around the world
  • Exposure to diverse cultures and perspectives
  • Potential career opportunities and internships

Whether you're interested in pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or specialized programs, we can help you navigate the F-1 and F-2 visa process. Our team will ensure that you meet all the requirements and assist you in preparing a strong application to increase your chances of success.

Don't miss out on the incredible study opportunities available in the United States. Begin your immigration journey today by contacting Christensen Immigration Attorneys.

Guiding Students Through the F-1 & F-2 Visa Process

When a foreign national wants to pursue educational opportunities in the United States, they may be eligible for an F visa. At Christensen Immigration Attorneys, our immigration attorneys help prospective students apply for their visas. We are proud to have assisted numerous students through the immigration process, enabling them to pursue their educational goals.

Qualifying for F-1 Student Visas

This non-immigrant student visa allows individuals to pursue academic studies or language training programs in the United States. The first step in the process is to apply to the school you plan to attend. You will need a form I-20 for the application process for your F-1 visa.

To be eligible for F-1 visas, students must:

  • Be accepted into an academic program or language training program in the U.S.
  • Maintain a full course of study in that program
  • Show they are able to support themselves during their stay

Students must be able to demonstrate an ability to support themselves because there are very limited opportunities for legal employment for individuals with an F-1 student visa. There are many steps to this process and it can be complicated, which is why so many students work with our Coppell immigration attorneys.

Qualifying for F-2 Student Visas

An F-2 dependent visa allows spouses and unmarried children (younger than 21 years) of F-1 visa holders to enter the United States.

F-2 visa holders can:

  • Enter the US with their spouse/parent or join them in the country later
  • Travel in and out of the United States or remain in the country continuously

Dependents with F-2 visas may not take paid employment positions or go to school full time, with the exception of children engaged in full-time school from kindergarten through 12th grade. They are, however, allowed to engage in recreational or avocational studies.

Applicants for an F-2 visa must submit Form I-20A-B to either USCIS or the U.S. consular office near where you reside.

Essential documents for an F-2 visa application include:

  • A copy of your marriage or birth certificate
  • Any evidence proving sufficient funds for your support
  • Any evidence proving you will leave the United States once the F-1 visa holder completes their education

If you need help with a student visa, call (972) 497-1017 to schedule a low-cost consultation.

We Are a Family That Works & Celebrates Together

Our Clients View More

Our Client Testimonials

  • "Everyone there is very attentive, kind, and professional. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for an immigration attorney!"
  • "They were very welcoming and made sure that we understood the topic at hand. Answered all our questions we had and guided us with trust and honesty."
    Amy A.
  • "He just made us feel very positive about my mom's case. She just became resident thanks to him and his excellent team. I recommend them to anyone who has a case with immigration,"
    Margarita M.
  • "I got my citizenship now and the Law Office of Nathan Christensen formed part of my life."
    Miguel S.
  • "The whole office was helpful, and the process was so easy."
    Jackelin R.

Begin Your Immigration Journey Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy