Dallas Deportation Defense Attorneys
Dedicated Legal Help From Compassionate Deportation Defense Lawyers
Deportation is not an easy process and being served with a Notice to Appear in front of a U.S. immigration judge is often one of the most stressful times in an immigrant’s life. You do, however, have the constitutional right to a lawyer, which can not only ease your mind but can help you reach a successful outcome in your defense. We have spent many hours in the Dallas immigration court and understand the process clearly. If you or a loved one are in danger of deportation, it would be a good idea to give us a call as soon as you can.
The Deportation Process
It is vital that you or a loved one is released from immigration custody as soon as possible after being detained. Our Coppell deportation defense attorneys work quickly to help you seek relief through one of many avenues, such as having a family member who lives in the U.S.
Ways to fight deportation include:
- Cancellation of Removal for both un-documented and lawful permanent residents
- Asylum when there is a well-founded fear of persecution in an immigrant’s country of origin
- Adjustment of Status for those admissible for permanent residence
- 212(c) Waivers for those convicted of crimes but whose positive contributions outweigh the negative ones
- 212(h) Waivers for permanent residents who are re-entering the United States after being abroad and have a conviction that is preventing entry
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas for young non-citizens who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned
- Prosecutorial Discretion for those who have been in the U.S. for a while and have a positive background, including a lack of a criminal record
- Voluntary Departure, which is usually sought as a last resort for those who seek to return to their home country on their own terms, but within a time period set by the immigration judge
- Stay of Removal from ICE when Immigration and Customs Enforcement grants the request of an immigrant for any reason, but most commonly medical
Note that all of the above come with strict deadlines, requirements, and paperwork, so it is important to work closely with a knowledgeable removal defense lawyer to have the best chance of success.
Call Christensen Immigration Attorneys at (972) 497-1017 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation with our deportation defense lawyer in Coppell, TX.
We Are a Family That Works & Celebrates Together
Our Client Testimonials
"Everyone there is very attentive, kind, and professional. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for an immigration attorney!"
"They were very welcoming and made sure that we understood the topic at hand. Answered all our questions we had and guided us with trust and honesty."Amy A.
"He just made us feel very positive about my mom's case. She just became resident thanks to him and his excellent team. I recommend them to anyone who has a case with immigration,"Margarita M.
"I got my citizenship now and the Law Office of Nathan Christensen formed part of my life."Miguel S.
"The whole office was helpful, and the process was so easy."Jackelin R.
Stay Informed On the Latest
Pros and Cons of VOICE and How a Deportation Attorney Can Help
Does the RAISE Act Affect Your Visa? A Deportation Lawyer Can Help!
Calling a Deportation Lawyer Can Help as Trump Incites ICE Hiring Push
How a Deportation Lawyer Can Help Protect Your Immigration Status